How do you post to your blogger blog if the http://www.blogger.com/ is blocked but you have access to GMail and iGoogle?
You can either use Mail-to-Blogger feature of blogger or Blogger Posting Gadget to publish posts from Gmail or iGoogle.
1. Send blog post via email
This is pretty simple.
- Login to blogger account.
- Select your blog and go to settings
- Click Email in settings and create Mail-to-Blogger address which you will use to send posts via email to your blog.
- There are two options available here.Either you can set it as Publis emails immediately or set to save the email post as a draft.
As Google says “The format of the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that this email address must be kept secret. Otherwise, anyone who gets it will be able to post as you.”
Put #end at the end of your email post to indicate the end of your post ,otherwise sometimes extra entries like signatures will get published.
2. Use Blogger Posting Gadget in Gmail?
Login to your Gmail and go to settings. There you enable Add Gadget by URL lab feature.
Once you’ve enable this Labs feature, then you can add the posting gadget by simpling entering its URL into the Gadget tab in your Settings.
The URL is given below
The Gadget will appear in the left hand side. Here you can pick your blog from the drop down list which will have all your blogger blogs.
There is a drawback here. If you want to add an image to your post or want touse other rich text features you need to click “Save Draft”. The gadget will save your post, then give you a link to directly edit the post in Blogger.
3.Add Blogger Posting gadget to iGoogle?
This is a simple one step process.
Click the link below
Blogger Posting gadget
This will add the gadget to your iGoogle. From iGoogle you can start posting to your blog.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,460 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,616 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,497 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,387 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines