Twitter is the most popular micro blogging service and is widely used by millions of people across the world. Twitter is also widely used as a tool for branding your online presence. Twitter connects businesses to customers in real-time. It allows business to quickly share information with people interested in their products and services. Many businesses already using Twitter to gather real-time market intelligence and feedback. Individuals and businesses can use Twitter as a medium to build relationships with customers, partners and other people.
You may have hundreds or even thousands of followers and hundreds of people whom you follow. Managing all these information is really a tough task. There are many tools available to manage your followers as well as who you follow on Twitter. Let us get introduced few of these nice tools that will help you to manage your Twitter account.
- 5 best and useful twitter applications.
- Backup Your Twitter Account and tweets
- Write your own Twitter widget in (Recent Tweets) 3 steps using twitter API.
- Backup Your Twitter Account Tweets Friends, followers Using Twitter API
ManageFlitter is a really useful tool to manage your Twitter account. You just need to authorize and link up your Twitter account. ManageFlitter will let you know which of the Twitter users you follow aren’t following you back, who is inactive etc.
Using ManageFilter you can,
- Clean up and manage who you follow.
- Find out who isn’t following you back.
- Find out which inactive accounts you follow.
- Easily search inside your Twitter stream.
- You can link Google+ to your Twitter account. So that your Google Plus posts will be updated across your twitter account (Read more: Easy Way to Update Twitter and Facebook From Google Plus)
TwerpScan helps you to manage your followers and who you follow on Twitter. TwerpScan list and sort your followers and friends, up to 100 at a time. Twerspan allows you to follow, unfollow or block contacts easily. The Drilldown feature allow you to see details for any twitter user.
Using Twerspan you can sort Twitter users across multiple dimensions at once including screen name, actual name, followers count, following count, last tweet, number of Tweets etc.
Tools like Seesmic , TweetDeck gives much more features and provides applications on nearly every platform including desktop , Web, Chrome, Android, iPhone etc.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,492 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,457 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,346 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,642 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,504 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,389 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines