Scanner apps for iPhone and iPad help you to scan and save documents in PDF format. The rich array of applications available for smart phones makes our life bit more easy and comfortable. For example you wanted to scan an important document, but you are left with no scanner. But if you have a smart phone or device such as iPhone or iPad with you then you can easily scan your document and save it as PDF for further use. iPhone camera can be used to scan document and then save it as PDF file. You can use iPhone and iPad as a scanner with the help of Camera and the scanner apps.
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents
- Free Google OCR Service to Convert Scanned PDF Images to Text / Word Documents
- How to Convert RSS Feeds To PDF
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text
- Best OCR PDF Tools – Top PDF Creator Tools – Free PDF Converter Tools
Let us check few such free document scanner apps available for iPhone and iPad.
Best iPhone Scanner Apps and Best iPad Scanner Apps
Scan2PDF Mobile Lite
Scan2PDF Mobile Lite iPhone app uses iPhone’s built-in camera to scan documents and convert them to PDF files. The software enhances and compresses the output from the camera into a high-quality PDF which is then stored on your phone and can be emailed to yourself or a friend/colleague from your iPhone.Scan2PDF Mobile Lite requires iOS 3.0 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Scan Pages by Ricoh Innovations converts your iPhone into a mobile scanner. This popular iphone scanner app converts captured images into PDF documents. You can also combine the scanned documents in a PDF file and store in GoogleDocs, Evernote, Dropbox or share via E-mail. The app requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Scan Pages is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
OfficeDrop allows you to Scan with your iPad’s or iPhone’s camera and then upload your scan into your OfficeDrop cloud storage account and it becomes a PDF ready to be searched, shared or organized. OfficeDrop’s OCR and file search engine allows you to search for words, phrases or numbers within documents. You can also sync files to and from your Windows PC using OfficeDrop’s free Windows sync client.OfficeDrop requires iOS 3.2 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
CamScanner Free is another iphone scanner app that allows you to scan and manage multi-page documents.All paper documents, receipts, notes, invoices, whiteboard discussions can be scanned and processed automatically. CamScanner supports multiple edits. You can also do a quick search documents by title, note or texts within images.
CamScanner Free requires iOS 4.0 or later and supports iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G.
Doc Scan – PDF Document Scanner
Doc Scan – PDF Document Scanner helps you to scan all of your documents, even if they are curled, with your phone. It can also scan whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, books etc. DocScan has a built-in PDF viewer for previewing scanned documents and browsing pages in detail.Doc Scan requires iOS 5.1 or later and supports iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.
Scan and Share
Scan and Share turns your iPhone into a pocket scanner. It detects the document frame and applies perspective correction and creates documents with multiple pages. The app allows you to share your scanned documents in multiple ways as PDF or JPG.Scan and Share requires iOS 4.3 or later and is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.
Genius Scan – PDF Scanner
Genius Scan – PDF Scanner is another iPhone app that helps you to use your device as a pocket scanner. Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. It allows you to build PDF documents with multiple scans. It also enhances the scan with colour or black-and-white post-processing.
Genius Scan requires iOS 5.0 or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,407 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,450 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,598 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,496 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,377 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,452 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,515 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,243 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines
- Find Serial Numbers, Backup Product Keys of Installed Application in Windows