Google Analytics is a feature rich high end analytics service from Google. That is one of the most advanced web analytics tools and is a free service with plenty of reporting features. Google Analytics reports give a great insight of website performance in terms or reach, conversion, geography, bounce rate, engagement, search engine optimization, mobile analytics etc.
There are many free Google Analytics apps available for devices such as Android, iOS using which you can easily view your analytics data on these smart devices. These apps allow you to view real time statistics, customizable dashboards and intelligence events on your phone. These Google Analytics apps will show reports that are optimized for your phone.
- How to Opt Out of Google Analytics Tracking Service?
- Excel and Seo Tools: SEO Activities in Excel Sheet Using SeoTools
Best Free Google Analytics Apps for Android, iPhone and iPad
Google Analytics App for Android devices
Google Analytics App
Google Analytics Android App gives you access to the analytics data for your sites and apps. Anywhere, anytime. The app is from Google. You can view real time statistics, customizable dashboards and intelligence events on your android device. The app requires Android 2.1 and above.
gAnalytics – Google Analytics
gAnalytics is another good Android app that plugs into your Google Analytics account and presents the numbers in a format that is easy to read and understand. With the main options as Panel, Visitors, Content, Goals and Ecommerce, you will feel so comfortable using it on an Android device. You can set the time period and find out the number of visitors, page views, bounce rate, new visits, and all this data with the corresponding charts. Also you can compare your report and see it on the charts too. It supports multiple profiles and multiple accounts.
Google Analytics App for iPhone and iPad
Dashboard for Google Analytics
Dashboard for Google Analytics app shows the most important web analytics metrics of your website on one single dashboard. In addition, a ‘Website Performance Index’ is automatically calculated, that shows your website’s performance for today, this week and this month in one single number. The app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.2 or later.
Audience – Google Analytics App
Analytics for iPad – Google Analytics made easy
Analytics for iPad provides more than 100 Reports with many filters and options show you nearly every detail of what is happening on your website. The tool provides full Access to All Google Analytics Reports including Real-Time Reports. A nice app to consider for iPad and is compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Audience – Google Analytics App provides you meaningful statistics in a beautiful interface with big numbers and joyful colours. The app shows only the five most meaningful stats. The app is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,489 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,457 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,346 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,641 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,389 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines