How to Test and Analyze your web page or web site using Yahoo YSlow and Google Page Speed together in a single click?
Before finding out the tool to do this let us first see what is Yslow and Page Speed and how these can help to analyse your pages and make it more optimized.
Google Page Speed and Yahoo! YSlow are among the best tools to analyze the web page or website performance.These tools are Add-Ons to Firefox and even Internet explorer has add-ons like available. Google Page Speed and YSlow requires FireBug to be installed and both YSlow and Google Page Speed runs independently.
YSlow analyzes web pages and suggests ways to improve their performance based on a set of rules for high performance web pages.yahoo YSlow also provides guidelines and suggestions for improving your pages performance, summarizes the page’s components, displays statistics about the page, and provides tools for performance analysis, including Smush.it™ and JSLint. Read the related articles at below links.
- How to Test your Website Speed Against Benchmarks?
- 7 steps to Speed up website loading – Faster Website Tips -Part 1
- Check website/ web page for css/script Gzip/ Deflate compression – Optimization Tips -Part 3
- Internet Explorer add-on to design and debugg web page HTML and CSS
The Google Page Speed Firefox add-on can be used to evaluate the performance of your pages and get suggestions on how to improve them. Google Page Speed web page test tool prepares its results based on the state of the page at the time you run the Page Speed. You should wait until the page finishes loading before running Page Speed to make sure that you get the most accurate results.
GTmetrix is a nice tool that uses Google Page Speed and Yahoo! YSlow to analyze your site’s performance and provides actionable recommendations to fix these issues. Using GTmetrix you can schedule and monitor your page or site performance.A maximum of 10 URLs can be configured and scheduled to monitor.You can save any number or performance reports and you can make each report private or public.
See the sample Report generated below by GTmetrix.
Start using GTmetrix.
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,469 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,345 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,627 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,498 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,388 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,244 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,083 view(s)
- How to Use Wi-Fi the Secure Way
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines