How to remote control your android phone in case if you misplaces it or forgets to carry with you?
You have forgotten your android phone and you need a number from your phone to make an urgent call. You misplaced your phone and how do you locate your phone if it is in silent mode?
Agastya a free android application for your phone allows you to access your mobile remotely and control it using SMS messages (Text messages). This application helps you not only in the scenario we mentioned above but also provides a bunch of useful features.
The application also helps you to retrieve the IMEI number of your phone can help you block a stolen phone from accessing mobile networks and track down the same.Similar to application like Where’s My Droid which allows you to turn the ringer volume up and make your phone ring Agastya helps you to change your phone profile mode to Ringer or Silent.
How to Access your Android Phone Remotely and Access Data?
Using the SMS commands you can fetch the following data from your android phone,
- Contacts (Fetching contact number from your Address book)
- Call Logs (Checking Missed Calls/Received Calls/Dialled Numbers includes details of the last 5 calls)
- IMEI Number
- Phone Profile (Changing profile mode to Ringer or Silent)
- SIM Number (Retrieving SIM Number)
- SMS logs (Checking SMS’s received on your phone that includes last 5 sms’s received).
Phone Requirements and Application Phone Interactions
To use this application your android phone should have Android 2.2 or above. Before installing the application it is good to know that Agastya application can access the following information from your phone.
- The application will be able to read and edit SMS or MMS
- Agastya will be able to receive and process SMS messages
- It can access internet and will be able to create network sockets.
- It can access log data, phone state, identity and network state.
Agastya is a useful application that comes handy in many situations.
Read more about Agastya and download
Join Globinch on Social Media
- Turn your Windows 7 Computer Into a Personal Wi-Fi Hotspot 20 comment(s) | 26,431 view(s)
- Search Engines for File Sharing Sites : Rapidshare Search, Megaupload and More 2 comment(s) | 18,455 view(s)
- Google Translate Now supports Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil and Telugu 2 comment(s) | 17,344 view(s)
- Best PDF OCR Tools to Convert Scanned images to Text / Word Documents 4 comment(s) | 13,607 view(s)
- Google Top Searches Today – Hot Google Search Words today 8 comment(s) | 13,496 view(s)
- Globinch Search 0 comment(s) | 10,380 view(s)
- Access Blocked sites, Unblock Restricted Websites 16 comment(s) | 9,453 view(s)
- Password Revealer – How To Reveal- Show Password Behind Asterisks? 1 comment(s) | 8,517 view(s)
- Play Angry Birds Game Free and Offline in Chrome Browser 1 comment(s) | 8,243 view(s)
- Free Online OCR Software to Convert Images Into Searchable PDF, Doc, HTML or Text 2 comment(s) | 8,082 view(s)
- 5 Apps to Boost Android Performance
- Building a Smarter Site Using a WordPress Platform
- Samsung Galaxy S IV Smartphone :Summary of All the Radical Innovations
- 5 Killer Tips to Increase Traffic to Your Blog
- Domain Parking to Make Genuine Money Online
- SEO Is Not Dead, But You Need to Upgrade The Process
- A Complete SEO Guide on Using Social Media for Better SERPs
- When Should You Use Geotargeting or Setting Geographic Target in Google Webmaster Tools?
- How To Optimize Your Google+ Page And Profile For Search Engines
- Find Serial Numbers, Backup Product Keys of Installed Application in Windows